Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Few adjustments to Christmas

copyright Barbara Smith  of Theodora Cleave 2013
 
 

When my work is busy busy & I am tied to the table for long long hours ...
My mind wanders & I wonder....
How can I make things as beautiful but simpler..
or
maybe I think I'll do this when it is quite...
And so I did both this time...
Asked for some modifications to the
EVERYDAY ANGEL 7cm Decoration
I had the froth & fluff design removed from the outer frame & now slim line like the latest designs..
I do like her in this way...
For the Deer Friends it has no trees ( maybe I'll add some or do a new design later )
and
The Big deer button has been sized into a frame...
Why didn't I think of this earlier ??????
I did some painting on them yesterday & have hung them out on a small tree
this morning.
I like the way they hang on the trees ...
They will go on the web later
( I have had a call & well friends do need to catch up..sometimes before breakfast..)
Because I was mucking around with decorations LOL
So I have shortened my day a bit...
Posting soon & then a man arrives to construct some flat pak furniture for my office this arvo...... so excited..!
I also have French Rabbit button...he is busy bouncing about in a button story scene with snowmen....he will be out later today or tonight...
and the resized shop thread keeper has been done ...
along with a big home sweet home with threads in mind.  I am going to send those to the suggestion maker for her input.
Totally lost track of it all here... so best go do these chores
&
buy a new hose... I sit in the bush... & grass is very tall right at the back fence
& as it is crown land no one is responsible..NO ONE it seems.
 



No comments: